Thursday, March 1, 2001

Hakkımda (About Me)

Hello, 
 
I am Umut SIMSEK. I was born in Ankara the capital city of Turkey  last child of my family and the favorite. 
 
I finished high school in Ankara and I won the right to have education. ITU Electrical Electronics Engineering Dept.I had an English preparation program in ITU in Istanbul for a year. Then I went on engineering program in Sakarya. During these days near the lessons i did lots of different things. Kung-fu, Karate, Kick box, fitness, running... I read philosophy, and literature classics with a lot of different books. 

At the last year of the engineering program i studied on a project : Computer controlled robot arm. 
I wanted to improve my engineering skills digital electronics and of course computers. 
After the graduation I worked on a computer program (RBM) for a radio station. This home page is another project... 
 
I like music, I listen to many kinds of music rock, pop, folk, slow, Turkish, English or other languages... 
( Some songs i love : Stop! - Sam Brown, Self Control - Laura Branigan, Fade to Black - Metallica, Guilty Feelings - George Michael, Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson, .. ) 
I like movies very much. I used to go to cinema frequently, but in these days I prefer to buy movie CDs so that i can see it many times...  (Some movies i love : What Dreams May Come - R. Williams, A. S., Upclose&Personal - R. Redford, M. P., Heat, Face Off, True Lies, Message in a Bottle, Never Been Kissed, Matrix, City of Angels, Stealing Beauty...) 


No comments: